The Way is Open Again

If I knew who you were, I would buy you a beverage of your choice. The loops out in the wash just have not been the same since the way was blocked some months ago. I knew it was only a matter of time... but, honestly, It took longer than expected. None-the-less, the way is open again, and the loops Out There are much better for it. 

On a less good note, my trusty Canon point and shoot, finally gave up the ghost yesterday; years of dust and sweat, heat and rain, being smashed against rocks became too much. Bummer thing is, there seems to be a great shortage of replacements on the local market. Until I can find one, I either bring the good camera - No - or resort to the phone camera - have i ever mentioned how i hate taking photos with a phone? Well, I do!

But hey, at least the way is open again!!!

the way is open

a whole lotta digging going on

green and blue

mud and gears

three peaks

another tin can, but not Tin Can Alley

Comments