You Don't Have to Explain

 I suppose if there was a hammock, or hammocks, stretched between the few trees there I would waste far more time than the few minutes it takes to gulp down the ice cold Coke-a-cola I usually allow myself. Chalan Rest Stop is already a welcome sight on a hot ride, but if anything would make it more so... well, it might be that. As it is, shade, banter, cold drinks, bananas, coffee - I'm not sure which is the most welcome part. Tamera is not much of a hot weather person, but Omar came through with a bag of ice for her head, and a seat in the shade, enough recovery to get up the dam and back to Encanto.


"... Calm, calm down
You're exhausted
Come lie down
You don't have to explain
I understand..."
(Gudmundsdottir)

I know, you're thinking "what, no UCSB kit?", instead it was a Local Bikestand jersey day

the lone fisher man

Coyote Creek confluence

Dogma

banter

Comments