Fast Digs, and Yesterday's Velodromes

 You know, I finally got so tired of all those "sponsored" pages, and "suggested" pages that clutter up my Facebook feed that I started taking the time to click the "Hide All" and "Hide Ad" buttons. - that, by the way, is a never ending exercise; I'm pretty sure FB has a never-ending collection of those. Anyway, all of a sudden this morning an actual useful and interesting page appeared: Yesterday's Velodromes. Wow, this is cool Fast Digs type stuff, I thought to myself - since I was supposed to be working I only thought it, rather than said it out loud. While Fast Digs is only concerned with Los Angeles area tracks, YV is world-wide, with some great vintage (and some more recent one as well) photos being shared. So, if that kind of bike racing history stuff is you thang, or even if you are just in it for the cool photography it is worth checking out - Yesterday's Velodromes.

add for the Thanksgiving 1899 races to open the new Los Angeles Saucer Track

Comments