What She Thinks

Oh great, we just started and he's already riding away.

Now I don't even see him up there.

Oh, there he is, waiting. "Thanks for waiting."

Now he's not saying anything.

Man, now he's riding right behind me. I don't like when he rides so close. Move back, please.

Annnnnnndddd, there he goes again. Well, at least he's not right behind me anymore.

But... where is he? I hope this is the right way!

There he is, waiting again. Hi, it's just me, riding by myself. Yeah, I see your eyes rolling behind those glasses.

Of course! Now he's riding right behind me again. 

"You can change gears, you know."

Wow, what helpful advice. Thanks for that.

"If you want to do the Ladies & Gents Ride you're going to have to add another four or five miles per hour to your speed."

Brilliant!? And stop sighing back there. If I could go faster I would. 

Good, there he goes up ahead again. Now I can ride in peace.

They say that when two people have been together for a good long while they can predict each others' thought, finish their sentences, and other stuff like that. Sometimes I try to imagine what she's thinking after I say "lets ride."

looks like Charlie Brown has been to Seal Beach

Comments