2023 Coffeeneuring, Ride #3


 "... And I just got to break free from it all
You see, they can't last forever, I'll be diving back in
It's good for my soul, yes, it's saving my skin
Cause I love the laughter, the women, the wine
I just got to break free from it all."
(Richards & Jagger)

No matter what break you might take, you always come back to what is good for the soul. Even the Mick realizes it, and it is good to hear him (them) back in the game.

Coffeeneuring ride no. 3 was a simple out and back along the Pacific Electric Trail, with coffee and baked goods at the Claremont Lucky's Coffee Roasters. And it did feel good to spin the legs over the road bike. Hope everyone is having a good weekend; it ain't quite over yet, there is still time to do something good for the soul.



I can't say as that I am a fan of Lucky's straight black coffee, though their flavored drinks are good. Why no tables, though? Where did they go? The place was much more inviting when there was outdoor seating, especially on days as nice as this one was. I've had other complaints about Lucky's in the past - I guess that's why it doesn't make my regular coffee stop list.

Comments