This Bud's for You, 20 July

 It was another one of those where's the bunch nights, with about ten riders crossing the line in ones and twos, and spread out along the road around about a minute, or more, ahead of the big group. The finish line crowd, hanging out in the road median (as we usually do) called this weeks' Bud's crown for the SoCalCycling.com rider. Since I didn't see anything that transpired before the final charge, I couldn't be sure and consulted that big wheel in the sky (not really, sheesh, that would be weird, but it goes with the song):

"...Sent a letter on a long summer day
Made of silver, not of clay
I've been runnin' down this dusty road

Wheel in the sky keeps on turnin'
I don't know where I'll be tomorrow
Wheel in the sky keeps on turnin'..."
(Valory, Schon, Fleischmann)

no one coming in yet, but a whole lot of dust on my lens, fortunately there was enough time...

to clean it before the lead riders came into view...

with one out distancing the others.

this Bud's for you



here come's the main group...

with the best sprint of the evening



and everyone else. that's a wrap.

Comments