Wild Blue Yonder: Gravel Escape

Honestly, these views just never grow old, and with the skies clear and blue, and the peaks topped-off with snow (even Sunset got a little bit) , they are as fine as ever. Being (kind of) cooped up makes them so much sweeter: 

"Paint on my cruel or happy face.
 Hide me behind it.
It takes me inside another place where no one can find it.
Escape,
I get out when I can.
Escape,
Anytime that I can.
Escape,
I'm crying in my beer.
Escape,
Just get me out of here..."
(Cooper, Fowler, Anthony)

another solo spin

kind of looks like Baldy has blown its top back there





i saw water flowing where i have never seen water flowing before

 i am sure the views are great, but electricity and a big, straight drop...

i'll leave that job to the pros

masked and riding

never do i grow tired of this view...

nor this one.

purplish-pink, and blue

telegraph road

open spaces... and masked faces.

Comments

  1. I have been following your blog for several months. Your pics are very impressive! Just a roadie but you make it hard not to get into gravel or MTB just for the solitude and scenery.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Road riding is great, and for a long time is all I did. Being able to turn off onto dirt expands the opportunity and experience. The dirt will take you places the road won't go.

      Delete

Post a Comment