I've Got Pickles in My Head

 I don't know, there wasn't much to think about last night, or maybe I was just too much into the flow to think about much more than swooping around the turns and threading the rocks. Avoiding the tarantula was easy, there was only one. But it was the first one of the season, and spotting the first one... that's always...

I don't know, something. Maybe.

What was going through his mind when he wrote that line into the song - "... I got heartaches in my pocket, I got pickles in my head...?" The first part made some sense, but the second? I got no idea. I mean, should it not be I've got pickles in my head

Well, that sounds better, but doesn't really clear anything up.

Alright so maybe I got the line wrong, but when Dwight Yoakam's A Thousand Miles from Nowhere came up on the playlist this morning, right after Burning Bones by Krokus, I believe, that "I got echoes in my head" line (sung with the Yoakam twang) sounded more like I got pickles in my head.


OkaaaaY, I better get off to bed now.


Comments