It's the Weekend: What Do You Want From LIfe?

I ask you this, would it be August if there weren't big clouds over there in the afternoon? Possibly, I suppose, it could be July or September, but mostly they are a common feature of August. 


I spun and old piece of vinyl this afternoon (after riding, that is), while I composed a get-well card. That's right - vinyl and card-writing - give me a few more years and I will unabashedly call myself a Luddite. 

Anyway, let the words of The Tubes guide you into the weekend:

"What do you want from life
To kidnap an heiress 
or threaten her with a knife
What do you want from life
To get cable TV
and watch it every night

There you sit
a lump in your chair
Where do you sleep
and what do you wear
when you're sleeping

What do you want from life..."
(Evans and Spooner)

It's the weekend - make it a good one, make it count!

sailboat cove in color...

sailboat cove in black and white

eucalyptus trail

cactus and pine

prickly

i was expecting more water at the crossing

cottonwoods above the inky slough

Comments