Slow Sunday Scenes: Kiwi, Oranges & Cacti, Oh My

 Sometimes, around here, winter is more a state of mind than anything else. Conditions outside often don't align with the calendar page; honestly, I think it is colder inside than out. Though there may have been an early morning chill to the air, and while many were bundled up, labelling the days' Claremont Village cyclists "hardy souls," would have been a bit of an overstatement.

"...I caught a plane to Spain
Went to a party down a red dirt road
There were lots of pretty people there
Reading Rolling Stone reading Vogue
They said "how long can you hang around?"
I said a week maybe two
Just until my skin turns brown
Then I'm going home to California

California I'm coming home
Oh will you take me as I am..."
(Mitchell)


Sunday morning BoBie's and, is that... yes it is, Smalls is with them

Farmers' market Brompton

bikes in the Village

i've never thought of Walter's for a morning cuppa, but now that I know they brew Peet's...





kiwi...

oranges...

and cacti (I always have to stop in at Noren's Nursery to see what is new).

Comments