A Morning of "Been a Long Times"

 You could sit around and grumble about it, but what would that solve? Nothing, that's what. So if grumbling won't do any good and you can't beat it any other way, you might as well get out and enjoy the perfectly warm winter weather. There was a certain minimum distance needed to meet the weekly goal, a distance that the more usual Sunday loop would not get me. If I added a loop around Bonelli, however, that just might do it. And that is when I noticed the sign - Bike Shop. Huuuhhh? What's this, a new bike shop in La Verne? It has been a long time since last I rode a Two Wheel Tuesday, and thus equally long since I last was at the La Verne Brewing Company. Would it not be funny if they were right next to each other, I thought? And so I followed those signs and, sure enough, Crazy Bear Bikes, right alongside the LVBC. A quick look at their website seems to suggest Crazy Bear Bikes is mostly a mountain bike and gravel bike repair and travel shop - not much in the way of general sales, but then they were not open so I couldn't really tell for sure. I might be a bit late to the party, since a look at their FB page shows that several friends and acquaintances are already familiar with the place.

been a long time since last I was on a road bike around Bonelli

Well, maybe not quite right next to, but close

come on people, there is no reason for these benches to be so trashy - just use the can, man, just use the can

regardless of the mess, the Pepo Melo fruit bowl was especially flavorful today


I don't mean to seam snide, or elitist, or anything, but does anyone else notice something wrong with this Mongoose? Or did they purposely design it that way?



IRISH!

Comments