Four 'n Forty


 It took me a moment to remember the old nursery rhyme is four 'n twenty, not four 'n forty "blackbirds baked in a pie". So, with that tie-in for this post out, I had to fall back on Paranoid:

"All day long I think of things but nothing seems to satisfy
Think I'll lose my mind if I don't find something to pacify
Can you help me, occupy my brain?

Oh yeah..."
(Butler, Osbourne, Iommi, Ward)

Anyone who has been around cycling, or cyclists, for a certain period of times comes to know that the action of turning the cranks, whether on dirt or pavement, is the one thing in a world that is often quite nutso, that keeps us sane. So, forty miles was enough, again, to do the trick. 

Rio Hondo

San Gabriel River Trail

Chalan Rest Stop

Comments

  1. Yeah, truly appreciate riding bikes and the equilibrium they provide this year. I'm planning on putting studded tires on a bike so I can ride more. I really miss hanging out at coffee shops.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment