Miles of Smiles

 There was no empirical evidence to suggest anything other than pure coincidence was at play, but there they were looking up from the floor.

I threw off my socks following a hot middle of the day ride recently; looking down at the heap of them as I stepped into the shower to cool off I noticed that the double-dot diacritic along the the "F" of :Fizik made two little happy faces looking up at me. Funny, I never saw it before, and never would have if not for the randomness of the way they landed. Sign of a good ride? Maybe. Hot as it was, I know that is how I felt while in the midst of the spin. It usually is. Riding has a way of doing that.

sunset colors

Crow was pretty curious, watching me ride closer, waiting until the last moment before flying off



the road leading to, and all around the Shoe Tree, has been turned again






Comments