Monday Blues: Boys!?

Oh, dude, doooood, no.

There I was racing around the course and it was hard much harder than Mrs. Dodd's math class. I got over the first two barriers okay and then got to this one that was like all these little logs and I got off my bike and started over them picking up my bike and walking but then this boy came along and he didn't even go over them. He rode right next to them. He rode right around them. He didn't even stop. No one didn't tell me I couldn't go over them if I didn't want to so I did. I thought you were supposed to but that boy didn't even do it. 

I stood there for a couple seconds with my mouth open just like a bigger girl standing behind me and that guy with the big hat took a picture he must of thought I looked incredulous but I don't know what that means but I think it might mean I was stunned that boy would ride right around that barrier. Then I remembered I better get going again cause it was still a race after all.

Boys.

(authors' note: while the lad did indeed ride around the barriers, it was not done with malice or intent to cheat, I think he was just caught up in the moment, so cast no blame. Not that you would.)


Ah, kindercross, so much action, so much controversy. 

Look for more Turkey Trot Cross tomorrow.

Comments