Up the Road: The Midnite Bicycle League Challenge


Darkness, cold, a new puppy, other things to do (the catch all), I have justified the lack of after-work rides this dark season with all the excuses - while thoughts of a tennis comeback, or even... running, which I did last night since the pup said "oh no, I'm not going out there" when I put his leash on and tried to coax him out the door - grow bold, emerging from their familiar places in the shadows, when the evenings are dark.

Maybe doing Shawn's night riding challenge again this winter is just what I need to find the motivation to shake out those wintertime cobwebs. All the information about the challenge can be found at the Urban Adventure League (I wouldn't delay, though, as the this season's challenge begins on January 1st).

 

Comments