Eleven Day's of Freedom, Day Two

 Wouldn't it be nice to hole up inside before a fire, with snow falling outside, on December 24. Well... sure, but then there is something to be said for being able to do this on December 24 too. Day two of eleven days of freedom: Marina del Rey to Redondo Beach and back - California dreamin'. 

"All the leaves are brown
And the sky is gray
I've been for a walk
On a winter's day
I'd be safe and warm
If I was in L.A.
California dreamin'
On such a winter's day..."
(Phillips and Phillips)

If I haven't said it before, Merry Christmas and Happy Chanukah!

Rudolph gets a ride

not sure if he is waving or doing something with a line

okay, see, we split the four pieces of fish, but the seven shrimp? I only count two tails in my container. Hmmm

walk the plank

first surfer in the United States

funny how the water can be deep blue when looking out to sea, but green when looking straight down

King Harbor, Redondo Beach


separated two-way bike lanes! 

Manhattan Beach

the Strand along Manhattan Beach was easy peddling today, with no crowds at all


California dreamin'

California dreamin'

and yes, California dreamin' (great waves today too)

Comments