New Kit Release

 Yikes! Is it that time of year again, already? I guess so, but it sure does not seem as though a year has gone by since my last kit order.


You know, sometimes I'll be riding around and, even this far away from the campus, I will spot someone else wearing UCSB Cycling team kit. Even more frequently are the occasions when, while riding around, someone will call out Go Gauchos! Even riding though the Claremont Colleges students there will call out; hmmm, maybe a grad student who did their undergrad studies at UCSB, I think. Who knows? Maybe someone just wanted to say Go Gauchos! Anyway, other times I will be standing around after a ride, or during a ride intermission and, noticing my UCSB Cycling kit, some alumnus will strike up a conversation. Invariably they ask how they can get some those clothes (kit) too. I tell them there is only one place.

If you are counted among those alumni, the team store is now open for business (if you don't have a Castelli account, you'll need to set one up): In it you will find, bib, jerseys (both for road and mtb), wind vests, gloves, arm warmers and socks, in sizes for both women and men. Don't delay, though, the store closes on the 10th of November. If you have questions, you can probably get them answered via the team President on the teams' Facebook page

And remember, maybe most importantly, the UCSB Cycling team gets a percentage of every sale, so buy; I look forward to seeing more kit on the roads and trails, near and far.

Oh, and by the way, thanks go out to the current Team for, one again, making the kit available to all us alumni!!

Comments