Wednesday Gravel, and Filling Out the Week

Finally I am putting together consecutive "good rides" during the week. Yes, I know it is mid-July, you don't have to keep reminding me. Yes I know it is woeful, feeble, pathetic that it has taken so long, but there it is, and I am still stoked about it. Monday has always been the key - getting the week off to a good start. That has not been a problem since the time change way back in March, and without fail the Monday Cross Town Loop has been followed with Two Wheel Tuesday. After that though, things would break down. Riding over to photo the finish of the Bud's Ride was less than satisfying, and with the weekend starting to look close I would often blow off Thursday, anticipating some Friday afternoon mountain biking. Now, however, the Gravel Alternative's (check the Facebook Group) Wednesday Night Gravel Ride (WINGR) is a can't miss, must do ride on hump day, and with the return of the Ladies and Gents Ride on Thursday, there are four good days before Friday mtb leads off the weekend. It has been a long time since the week has been so full of riding and I am, indeed, stoked about it.

into the gap

regroup

and off again


regroup

and off again


when the group went off to climb the dam, I turned off for an extra solo lap


Comments