Monday Blues: Book, Book, Who's Got the Book

Hey, the sixth and latest book in the CLR Effect Occasional Series arrived over the weekend - it's that one right in the middle of the photo below, The Claremont Hills Wilderness Park: Cycling Through the Seasons. It is a seasonal look at the hills and canyons up there above the city; mostly a photo book, with a few essays thrown into the mix. I don't know it you ever get emails from Blurb, the publisher, or have liked them on social media, but they do often offer special prices - thirty, forty, I've even seen fifty percent off the price of books. It is worth it, and I still say that page for page and dollar for dollar, you won't find anyone that offers a better quality print product.


 You can preview the book here (as well as all the others in the Occasional Series).

The Monday Blues has been an occasional feature here at the blog since inception; the blues, an emotion, a color, a genre of music, with a cycling twist. (Yeah, I know; I'm not so sure there the blues part fits into this one either. I did get the Monday part though.)

Comments