Ladies and Gents, Ya Gotta Go


The big Thirsty Thursday bunch had already kicked off from the final regroup, while we Ladies and Gents were just sort of... I don't know, I guess we were just sort of waiting. The group photos had been taken, but the Ladies were taking more  (I take quite a few myself, so I can understand), but suddenly a cry, or maybe it was a plea, or even a thinly disguised demand, shook the calm - "I gotta go!" It reminded me of the time a nephew, holding it in for too long let everyone know by exclaiming, "I'm gonna explode." The sentiment was the same.

I also "had to go," but in a different sense. When that faster train came by, chugging away toward a, still distant, sprint, well, I had to go latch on to those spinning wheels. Only as far as the next regroup though, the ride you start with is the ride you end with, that's my motto. I'll let you in on a secret, it's the more fun group anyway - I mean just look at that photo up there. Ladies and Gents, Thursday evenings 6:00 from the Euro Cafe.


dang, that sun was bright 




that's a pretty good looking lineup...

on the other side, though, a bit of  a rabble


Comments