Ladies and Gents Ride: Ahalright!

This morning I heard that Chicago was going to be playing the County Fair this year, and I said to myself, ahalright! (alright with emphasis)! Then I thought of their many songs I grew up listening to on the radio. 

Before that, when I woke in the morning, I remembered it was Thursday and, if I could just make it through the next twelve hours, it would be time for another Ladies and Gents Ride, and I said to myself, ahalright! Then I thought of the past several Thursdays, how fun the rides were, and knew the day would pass quickly into evening

"... Does anybody really know what time it is
Does anybody really care
If so I can't imagine why
We've all got time enough to cry..."

Yeah, there we were, out there, street blurring one into another; chasing and resting, pacing then resting, mashing, spinning, pushing the big gear. There was a vague sense of time passing, our movements made sure of that, but it also did not really matter because we were on the ride. Time could have stopped, paused, or even moved backward, and it would not have mattered. We were on the ride and it was everything.



looks like there will be some tandem chasing again




uh oh



another mechanical

biker chicks



on the road again



and one with color to showcase L.B.'s cool jersey

Comments