Cat on a Bike Two

One was just not enough. So I bought another Cat on a Bike handlebar bag, so that I would not need to switch back and forth between bikes. While the older bag is holding up to the daily duress of being secured to a mountain bike, this new bag seems even more sturdy with slightly heavier-duty material and zipper ought to keep it going for years.  After requesting a bag made of red and blue for the C-dale, it took me a long time to get over to the shop to pick it up, and was afraid it might be gone before I did get there. Of all the bags made during the latest round of sewing, this was the last one hanging on the rack - I guess red and blue is just not a popular color combination. 

Cat on a Bike during last evening's shake-down ride


Now I have seen photos of a bag made with a mountain / camping print fabric - maybe I put the old green/orange bag on the Ibis, and get a new bag for the mountain bike... hmmm. 

Cat on a Bike bicycle bags are made locally - see them on Instagram.

Comments