Alice Cooper + Bicycle

 

So there I was one day last week, searching the terms Alice Cooper + bicycle, which brought up the photo below, along with a whole lot of video clips of him impaling some guy with a bicycle frame - just a movie, not for real - but not a whole lot else. Anyway, the next day the Dennis Dunaway page on FB share the photo above. Not quite what I was looking for, but a terrific photo none-the-less. 


That got me to thinking, well what if I searched the other members of the Alice Cooper Band + bicycle; so, Glen Buxton got this photo of he and Dennis on the set of 1973's Good To See You Again, Alice Cooper:


and this one, from an earlier date:


I rather struck out with the other original band members, but there was one other of The Alice himself (some sort of side to side comparison?):


Well, what are you going to do? He is better known as a golfer musician after all. For what it's worth.

Comments