Monday Blues: Ride in Peace Ed Soto

 

I know it is small consolation to family and friends, but they were talking about Ed Soto at the Chalan Rest Stop. Around the tables at the Pico Rivera Golf Course, they were talking about him as well. I imagine the name Ed Soto showed up in conversations all along the San Gabriel River Trail yesterday. I can't say as that I knew Ed, but there sure seemed to be many actively engaged in keeping his memory alive. Ride in Peace Ed Soto, and my condolences to all those who did know and are missing him now.

Comments

  1. Ed Soto, aka “Chewbacca” was an easy going guy who always made cycling an awesome adventure. Beach ride, mountain ride, whatever the route, he was game. May Ed continue an everlasting adventure in the hereafter. 💙

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment