Seasons In the Sun, 2013: Get Your Copy

Just a reminder - Seasons In The Sun, 2013, the annual keepsake of images and essays from races in and around Southern California, is for sale. Basically, I sort through the thousands of photos taken during the year, select the better, or more interesting ones, add captions, throw in some essays from the pages of the CLR Effect, print it up in hard cover book form, and there you go.


You can order a copy by sending me an email request, but the easiest way to get one is at a race. I will be bringing copies with me until they are all gone. Usually it is the wife doing the selling, since I am roaming the course. $15.00 flat at the races. During March I will be at the Tour de Murietta, most likely the second stage only. After that, the US Cup at Bonelli Park (mtb), and/or the St. Patrick's Day Crit, the Chuck Pontius Crit (possibly the RR as well), the Spring Classic Grand Prix, and the three days of the San Dimas Stage Race. A lot of races, and every weekend.

Comments

  1. I'll be looking for you at the San Dimas Stage Race. Gene

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment