Up the Road: Los Angeles Handmade Bicycle Show

While I was distracted by all the forward thinking, in other words looking ahead to the next round of the Forsyth Cup at Encino Velodrome this Saturday, I nearly overlooked the fact that the Los Angeles Handmade Bicycle Show happens the very next day - that would be this Sunday. Wheeeww! Wiping the sweat from my brow just thinking about it - "what a weekend of activity and fun." And that does not even take into account the wedding on Friday - yes a Friday evening wedding - traffic here I come! Anyway, see you at one or another. By the way, when NAHBS visited Sacramento a few years ago, MMFG (Montenegro Manufacturing, whose studio will be hosting the Los Angeles show) were there and I did take photos of the very fine handmade bike they were displaying, but never got around to finishing the series of posts from the show. Maybe this evening I can dredge them up for you. Better yet, just show up on Sunday and see their stuff (not to mention all the custom work everyone else will be showing) in person.


Comments