Two Wheel Tuesday: In Plain Sight


It was pretty blatant, now that I have had a couple days to think about it. Not even an attempt to hide the deception. A little motor hidden in the frame? Naw, why bother! That's just too much trouble. Better to just hide the little motor in plain sight. The more I think about it, the more I realize how cunningly diabolical it was. I mean who is going to suspect a dad bringing his son out for a ride? "Yeah, I thought I would get him out of the house for a little bit. Off the computer, away from the screen. You know how it is." Oh, good argument, play the sympathy card, redirect, make it look like good parenting. Wink, wink. But I know; those extra pair of legs kick in better than any tiny hidden motor (I am just guessing, of course) - it was not so long ago that I would have forgotten how much push two extra legs can give. And though they are not always reliable, they can be coaxed into action with bribes and promises.

At the time I didn't see it for what it was. Hidden in plain sight. For shame.

Oh, the things that go on during 2WT. 









Comments