Hey, Look Who it Is


Ha, look who I ran into tonight at Claremont Craft Ales. Many of ya'll might remember him from Coates, maybe from his wrenching days with Canyon, or most certainly from the many races and rides of Mobbin' Monday (if you look closely you'll notice Demi is wearing a tee from the Ganesha Hills Circuit Race), I think the first of which I went out to way back in 2012. Luis was at CCA too, the Luis who you'll also know from those same Mobbin' Monday races and rides; unfortunately by the time I got around to finishing my Fond Tradition BBQ burger, mac 'n cheese and beer, and finally decided on a photo, Luis had split for home. Every few years I will run into Demi at some event or another - I believe the last time was at a CicLAvia event in San Gabriel in 2022.

PS: Keep your eyes peeled (I must embarrassingly confess that I didn't recognize Demi at first - so much for the keeping my eyes peeled) and your ears cleaned out, for a 15th Anniversary Mobbin' race - it may not smell like door hinges, but I'm sure it will be great fun.

Comments