It's the Weekend: Do Your Thing


I have said it before, and I will say it again, one of the better things about living here is I can sometimes ride down the street to the Claremont Colleges and watch the Gauchos in one athletic event or another. It is not often, admittedly - different divisions and all, but hey, being able to do that once in a while is better than not being able to do it at all. Today, I knew the women's water polo team would be playing in the Convergence Tournament, with two matches today - the first against Pomona Pitzer, and the second against Cal State Monterey Bay. I got to see the latter. A couple loops in the Out There followed by some UCSB water polo was a heck of a good way to get the weekend rolling. It's the weekend - do your thing and enjoy it.

photo album on Facebook: Gauchos vs. Otters



Comments