Two Wheel Tuesday: Love is Love (whatever that means)

"...there is a season (turn, turn, turn)..." Seems to me like we are at one of those turning of the seasons, and Two Wheel Tuesday will just roll from one into the other (with a brew and a taco, or four tacos, at La Verne Brewing Company when all is done).

The turning forward to the Spring season is usually accompanied by an increase in the number of riders and, so far, that seems to be holding true; other groups, pairs, and solo riders were a common sight on the trails last night. Though I was one of those soloists, the brewery brigade was well represented by regulars and, it looked like, a couple newer bikes to the group. Though I missed the dive, I did get to see the aftereffect - bloody leg - back at the brew house - I am sure the libations there helped start the recovery process.

I really like the little narrow ribbon trail going up this hill; much smoother, and faster, than the bumpy wide road.

sunset

new message

sun setting

I am guessing someone left these for the many rabbits around; if my bunny army at work is any judge, however, rabbits prefer banana peels.

sun sat

 
sunsets, every Tuesday for the next many months

Comments