Culling the Herd: K2, Zed3.0

It's dusty and chainless, and has mis-matched wheels. It lacks shift cables, housing and grips. It has neither front nor rear derailleur, and will not go far, or quasi-fast, without pedals. It was my first - my first mountain bike, bought about 2002-03, served me well for maybe two or three years and has been collecting dust out in the stable since being retired. Anyway, i'm kind of tired of the space it takes up and will sell it to the first person to present me with $75 cash, on the barrelhead. I ain't goin' to deal with the hastle of boxing and postage, so ya got ta be local, or no deal. I know, you might be thinkin', seventy-five bucks for a bike that needs parts before it'll rocky run down the trail? Well, when you figure how difficult it has become just to find 26" wheels, it might be worth it just for those. PS: For a few dollars more, I might be convinced to let you scrounge (mask required) through the parts bins for some o' those missing components.

 



Comments