Anyone Can Drive Like an Idiot

You know, I could very easily go about the business of writing about racing, and riding, and other fun-type stuff, but just when I get a good streak going someone has to come along and ruin it, hence:

I swear I am going to have a freakin' cow the next time some idiot blows past me on the right doing 50 through a school zone. You know how many kids have to cross 4th Street to get to Corona Elementary (Ontario) at that time of the morning (hint, there is a very large residential neighborhood on the other side)? Correct - a lot. So when someone willfully chooses to ignore the well-being of everyone within irresponsible range of his motor (ha, I typed moron there, as in moron vehicle) vehicle, it pisses me off to no end.


I am pretty sure that when the state granted you a license to drive, it was assumed you were not brain dead - so drive like it. Getting your name in print for killing someone is not a worthy life's goal.

Not that the city is without fault here - sandwiching a 25mph zone between 45mph zones is not exactly conducive to safety. So, what should we expect? I'll tell your what I would expect - people to slow the 'F' down. Maybe some police cars around there in the morning would get the point across. Anyone can drive like an idiot, choose to be different.

I'm done.


Comments