Two Wheel Tuesday: Stoking the Ride


I just have not been enthused for Two Wheel Tuesday lately. Thinking about, and even though I have been riding, I guess that is why there has not been a 2WT post in a while - no enthusiasm to write follows directly from no enthusiasm for the ride.

Part of that may be attributed to a weariness of the familiar, the same old same old week after week. I tend to have a pretty high tolerance for repetitiveness, though, so I discounted that idea. It could have been the extra summer traffic due to Raging Waters, but that is done for the season now, and was really just on the dam anyway, so I discounted that possibility as well. Maybe it was the heat? No, never really been bothered by the high temps. There was only one thing I left, that I could think of, the beer. I haven't stuck around post-ride for tacos and beer for the longest time. Nothing like a couple of Chef Milo's halibut tacos with mango salsa, with a pint of the Devil's Doorbell, to stoke the ride.

Then again, it could have just been sunset on the lake.


Comments