2019 Beach to Boulders



The season's opening races of the Southern California High School Cycling League.

I have got to admit right off, it was too perfect a day out there to spend standing around taking a bunch of photos; as a result I probably spent more time riding around the park than snapping the shots. However, from the photos I did take, I think about eighty-two have been selected for the race gallery at 500px. Click that link and be transported to them.

For those of you who do not closely follow the southern California high school league, or are even unaware of its existence, this is the League's eleventh year of racing. Time flies! Seventy-two school / teams now compete in the League over a season which runs from February to May, culminating with a southern California Championship, and then a California state Championship against teams from the NorCal League.

Hopefully I can spend more time at one of the Vail Lake races (if not both) roaming the course, and taking more photos. Until then enjoy the ride.








I had to finish with this one, just for your number 2 man there - Shaka, "Hang Loose"

Comments