Two Wheel Tuesday: George of the Jungle

The problem with knowing certain trails so well, like the back of your proverbial hand, is that you come to expect conditions to be a certain way each time you ride them. And so I was picking up speed for this little forty-five degree embankment when a thought suddenly stabbed into my head - "that tree does not look quite right." It wasn't on the ground, so nothing suggested stop, but still... something was different. Next thing I know I am ten feet away and there is another, more urgent stab - "DUCK!" Wow, "that was close." Almost took my head off, so watch for that [slowly falling] tree.


Now, I know I have kept you on the edge of your seat, hopping with palpitations and nervous tics in anticipation. I planned it this way; it was diabolical, really. Keeping you waiting.Yes, the "I Love God" from two Tuesday's ago (Bruno had apparently been deposed prior to that)  had been replaced this week with a more all-encompassing "I Love You" - well, it could be all-encompassing, a general love; I guess it could also be a very specific love:


Have you seen it? Not even halfway through December, not even winter yet (21st is the Solstice) and the mustard is growing like... well, like weeds:


Extra credit points to the person who spots the line from the theme song of that ancient animated show.

Comments