The Los Angeles Handmade Bicycle Show

If you missed it, for what ever lame excuse (I suppose there could be some valid ones as well), I am sorry. I feel for you, because you really did miss something good. I had to drag the mrs. out; she was having such a blast that, if I had not thrown that tantrum, complained loudly about needing to finish that Wolfpack Hustle: Forsyth Cup post, and following up with a second outburst about having to go to work in the morning, she would have gladly closed the place down. The Los Angeles Handmade Bicycle Show was indeed a blast...

unfortunately, following on the heels of the Wolfpack Hustle: Forsyth Cup, and trying to wrap up the post for that, I just didn't have the energy to get this one done as well. Rest assured...

there will be more to come (in fact there may be multiple days worth of posts) in the near future...

There is a reason for this photoooooo... Wait A Minute! I didn't notice any of that going on when I took this shot.

Incidentally, the second young woman on the right (in the photo above) makes custom cycling caps, such as the Day of the Dead one purchased by the mrs. While she specifically mentioned Instagram, I notice you can also find a little information on the Psycho Caps website.



Psycho-lists, meet Psycho Caps



You will find the full post from the show here.

Comments