Its the Weekend


If you are anything like me, your weekend has probably shaped up to be quite busy. Even if you ignore the massive amount of time required for the old school christmas shopping experience, there is also Feel My Legs, I'm A Racer, there is the Nor Cal vs. So Cal cyclocross races, and there is the Cycling Santas Bike Train. And then there all the regularly scheduled rides that take place in our local areas, and seasonal ones, such as christmas light rides, and SC Velo's christmas toy ride and feeder ride. Of course those are just the bike related events, there are also others such as Luminaria Nights or the, supposedly, fantastic light display at Descanso Gardens.

Truth is, I don't know which way I will be pulled yet. The one thing I am sure of, however, is that I will be at the annual PVBC Holiday Party. Last years was fun and I expect nothing less from this years' party.

Comments