Monday Blues: New Kit

The gold of eternal sun, the twin blue of sky and ocean, and the fading wave pattern are definitively evocative - yeah, that is UCSB, that is the new cycling team kit. In my opinion the black, and other dark-colored kit has become tired and overused, so I was pretty excited when the design for the cycling team's new kit was unveiled, and am more than happy to show my support this year wearing a jersey that is that is a lighter hue of blue. The wave pattern is unique, and the "olé" on the collar is a cool detail. Thanks to the UCSB Cycling Team for, once again, making kit available to alumni. Can't wait to get it on. Next time, though, no more fooling myself into believing I can easily fit into Castelli medium anymore.




Blue: A color, a mood or emotion, a genre of music. Tune in each Monday for another installment of the Blues, with a cycling twist.

Comments