Five for Friday (and Psycho-lists Too)

I have always liked this view at the canyon's mouth with the grass in full bloom...

too dark, but classic vulture pose...

fire crews getting in a little pre-season training...

for months (years?) I have watched the construction at this little triangle of land between the 605 and the Santa Fe Dam, but it never seemed like it was becoming anything, and so I convinced myself that it was a construction training site. This week I started working on the construction documents (CD's) for a new Lynwood High School baseball field (located at Lynwood Middle School). So today, as I rode across the top of the Dam and looked down, what they are building here became as clear as day. Funny how it wasn't obvious before...

beauty and danger all in one.

All the things I spied this morning, however, paled in comparison to my sighting of the elusive Psycho-list Friday morning bunch. Mind you that is not because they are rare, or hard to find, even this far from their home territory. No, it is just they are so darned nimble - one moment you see them, the next moment they are gone from view. If you are not equally up to speed, well... you'll be left, like me, with a lack of evidence to document their passing.

Enjoy your weekend, whatever it involves (though I hope there is a bike in there sometime).

Comments