2015 Interbike: Bits and Pieces, Odds and Ends, Part I

Ladies and gentlemen, Elvis has left the building. On my feet. The brightest socks I have ever owned.

Brought to the US by VeloSport Imports in Boulder, Colorado, the German-a manufactured XCiTE front suspension is touted as the lightest traditional design fork on the market. Made of carbon fiber, machined and forged aluminum, the fork is available for 26", 27.5" and 29" wheel sizes. While the fork itself is not new to the market (you can still read reviews from 2011) there have been refinements and improvements, notably in the air damping system, code named Intelligent Integrated Adaptive Suspension.

Every so often I get it in my head to buy a trailer for hauling around some extra large loads. Aevon trailers are suspended for rough roads, or even trails, and even the smallest model is rated to carry up to seventy-seven pounds.

Almost more air than helmet.


This guy, again.

Button-ups, collar-less polos, and flannels from Club Ride. Actually, though, it was the denim pants for both men and women that were moving off the shelves.



Whispbar by Yakima. The Mrs. has always refused to let me put an older bulky Yakima on her car. I bet she would be okay with the more aerodynamic and stylish Whispbar.


Scott Premium MTB Shoe (and would they not look good with the socks?)


and the Pro Lady (also comes in black).

Comments