2014 Seasons in the Sun

Saturday, January 11, 2014

2013 Seasons in the Sun Update

You may have noticed the banner soliciting sponsors from the top of the page is gone - so the period of searching for sponsors for this year's book is closed. This means that I did reach a minimal level of funding, in not quite the way I was hoping, but so be it.

I am now awaiting the graphic image from a sponsor, before sending the book off to the printer. 

In hindsight, I suppose it was too optimistic to think I could have copies in hand for the first race of the year but, in hand for the second or third still remain possibilities. I will start the process earlier for the 2014 edition of Seasons in the Sun - about mid-way through the year start lining up sponsors - hopefully that will help streamline the process. 

Anyway, thanks to all who have expressed interest. It will not be much longer; until then one example of a completed photo page:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...