Interbike 2013: Mike and the Cheetah...


Nelson Vails stopped by Interbike this year; he was at a couple booths (in this case deFeet) signing autographs, talking about whatever came to mind, handing out passes for his party later in the evening. Some of the BBI-SIC racers came by the booth while I was there and he admonished them (and anyone else he invited to the party) that the dress code was a little more formal than the typical Interbike attire of teeshirt and shorts. Fair enough, he was smartly dressed himself. I just wonder how many attendees packed clothes that sharp. When I asked him about his film, he was genuinely impressed that I was aware of the project, and thanked me for bringing up the topic; he said that the funding, which I posted about previously, had been met and exceeded, and that the next step would be to establish funding and a schedule for a country-wide tour which would take place in 2014. Watch for more information.

Comments